Posted in General Discussion
Members Viewing Topic: None

Prev Topic :: Next Topic
  karl.garnham1

Cosmic Enigma
Cosmic Enigma

Posted: 2012-February-11 at 12:51pm | IP Logged Quote karl.garnham1

Wow

How did you do that I have a telescope at Home an Tasco Galaxy and the Best image I got of Jupiter you could not see the colour in it it was more like a bright impressive blob with moons orbiting. Have you heard of this website

scopesnskies

you might want to pay it a visit they have a lot of bargains. Now that Professor Brian Cox is so popular telescope sales are soaring. The sell stuff like lenses and Telescopes and even an webcam eyepiece so you just have to take your computer with you to get a photo.

You may also like this software from adobe called lightroom if you are a student you can get it cheaper. If however you have the full version of Photoshop don't  bother this is just a cheaper alternative.

And also I forgot you can also book a time to use the Greenwich observatory telescope but you probably already know you certainly are an Excellent Astro photographer and I hope one day to be as good as you.

Karl

Ps do you have a solar Telescope because I bet you can get an excellent photo of the sun. I think they also sell these on the link to scopes n skies

<< Prev Topic General Discussion Next Topic >>

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

<< Prev Page of 2
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version