Solar Voyager : Public Announcements

Posted in Public Announcements
Members Viewing Topic: None

Prev Topic :: Next Topic
  Vlada

Primordial Blob
Primordial Blob

Posted: 2010-March-02 at 10:24am | IP Logged Quote Vlada

No image here- did not know where to post it- was denied in a news section- please, feel free to move it to a better part of forum.

Astral is indie electronic-metal band attempting to self-release 2 CDs- small run- 100 to 200 copies each and looking for space-related artwork for CD cover, back of CD background and on disk image. I am looking for 5-6 images. I don’t know if it can be called “commercial license”- I don’t expect much profit at this time and can not afford to pay much, also I am planning to offer financial compensation, these CDs will be used as demo/promo material and will be sent to record companies, online magazines, video game companies and other professionals that may be interested in farther collaboration with you if/when they see your work. We are old and well established band and offer good music that will attract some interest. We will include your contact information and hope that companies that release lots of CDs/DVDs are in constant need of graphic artists for their upcoming releases. Please, contact me at vladasyn@yahoo.com with the link to your web site/gallery. My web site is www.myspace.com/astralvl or www.astralv.com Both of these sites are some what outdated, I am planning to upload new music soon as I finish with CD cover design, but if you are or know some one who is good with web design, we can discuss it as well, but first thing first. I need the artwork first, please, contact me ASAP. Thanks, Vlada Astral.

View Vlada's Profile Search for other posts by Vlada

JanL

Celestial Watchman
Celestial Watchman

Posted: 2010-March-02 at 1:06pm | IP Logged Quote JanL

Hi Vlada, what type of  space related artwork are you looking for? Perhaps, if you send a private PM to some of us whose art you are interested in?  In many cases, just knowledgement on the CD is payment enough.  Jan
View JanL's Profile Search for other posts by JanL

<< Prev Topic Public Announcements Next Topic >>

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version