Solar Voyager : Solar Voyager News

Posted in Solar Voyager News
Members Viewing Topic: None

Prev Topic :: Next Topic
  Administrator

Eternal Watchman
Eternal Watchman

Posted: 2003-August-12 at 6:45pm | IP Logged  

I wanted to let everyone know about the launch of a new website which you may be interested in. It is www.scifi-design.com. The person behind the site is Jason Chapman, who is the creative talent and owner of this new design company. I have been talking to Jason for quite some time about Space Art as he has been working to develope his portfolio. He is already turning out some excellent images and I'm sure more will be on the way.

The website is in the beginning stages and Jason is currently working to add more content. Stop by for a visit when you have a chance!

View Administrator's Profile Search for other posts by Administrator Visit Administrator's Homepage

Floydier

Cosmic Enigma
Cosmic Enigma

Posted: 2003-August-20 at 10:45am | IP Logged  

Nice work! Maybe I could help contribute to his website later on, if it's possible. I'm quite interested! I've been working with web design for awhile, and now I'm starting to get heavily into scifi art.

View Floydier's Profile Search for other posts by Floydier Visit Floydier's Homepage

Spacedog

Esoteric Dreamer
Esoteric Dreamer

Posted: 2003-August-20 at 5:26pm | IP Logged  

Well, send him an email when the time comes - I believe it is basically a solo venture right now, but that could change!

View Spacedog's Profile Search for other posts by Spacedog Visit Spacedog's Homepage

Floydier

Cosmic Enigma
Cosmic Enigma

Posted: 2003-August-20 at 7:23pm | IP Logged  

I thought his website had some other people contributing because he sometimes uses 'we' instead of 'me' throughout the site. Maybe it's just my imagination lol.

View Floydier's Profile Search for other posts by Floydier Visit Floydier's Homepage

<< Prev Topic Solar Voyager News Next Topic >>

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version