Solar Voyager : Desktop Images and Themes

Posted in Desktop Images and Themes
Members Viewing Topic: None

Prev Topic :: Next Topic
  CAPTAiNCANO

Esoteric Dreamer
Esoteric Dreamer

Posted: 2006-December-26 at 4:22pm | IP Logged Quote CAPTAiNCANO

What it looked like before I got my desk.

Full Wallpaper View : 1024x768
I have an "all in wonder" videocard which lets me connect my Cable to my computer and then my computer to my TV.  I should have taken this photo with all the monitors on.  Oh well.  Twin Antec Cases hold badass sh*t.  The one with the Red sticker is my main computer.  It is the fastest, cleanest and Most worthy of the Flat Screen and 300Gigs of space with a gig of ram and a 2.2ghz its a beastly contraption I built myself.  The one to the right of it is a bit slower with about 1/2 the stats in every category.  It is my copy machine, download tester, Mad Max'ed piece of compiled oddities.  It has a killer videocard too with almost every kind of output you can think of i can hook it up to my SyncMaster 191T flat panel along with the first computer described and switch between the two in the push of a button.  Its like having a switchbox without spending a grip of money.  To bad i still Have to switch keyboard/mouse. 

My Averatec Laptop is fast as hell and only weighs 4.3 pounds.  With 352 MB of ram and 1.4 Ghz processor this thing is perfect for school, file transfer / temp storage, inside my car (i have a usb connection on the clarion deck...muhahah), portable internet in the TV room.

With 5.1 surroundsound / dvd / vhs / cable / etc...

I'm going to take a picture of what I have now and post that below.  Be back soon.

CAPTAiNCANO
View CAPTAiNCANO's Profile Search for other posts by CAPTAiNCANO Visit CAPTAiNCANO's Homepage

CAPTAiNCANO

Esoteric Dreamer
Esoteric Dreamer

Posted: 2006-December-26 at 4:50pm | IP Logged Quote CAPTAiNCANO

Good to be back!  Heres a couple pictures of what it looks like now.
Full Wallpaper View : Whole Desk

Full View of  Monitors 

Not bad eh?  The slower machine went to my living room with the 5.1 to make a killer media machine.

CAPTAiNCANO
View CAPTAiNCANO's Profile Search for other posts by CAPTAiNCANO Visit CAPTAiNCANO's Homepage

Tarrifist

Star-faring Vagabond
Star-faring Vagabond

Posted: 2006-December-26 at 6:24pm | IP Logged Quote Tarrifist

Handcuffs. Wonder what they may be used for?   :)
View Tarrifist's Profile Search for other posts by Tarrifist

<< Prev Topic Desktop Images and Themes Next Topic >>

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version